Home » Products » Modular Coldrooms
Prompt. Practical. Affordable.
Scandia offer an extensive range of innovative, advanced walk-in coldrooms with significant advantages over conventional coldrooms.
This series of coldrooms have been designed with the consumer in mind, with a broad range of sizes for both chiller and freezer applications whatever the clients’ requirements. With vast stocks readily available day-to-day these coldrooms can be within the clients' premises within 72 hours of order, and with installation complete in a matter of a few hours with only two pairs of hands and a fully turnkey solution, the disruption is kept to a minimum.
Fast food shacks, fishmongers, butchers and green grocers – where spaces is restricted, budget is limited and lead time is short these rooms are faultless – these caterers can now benefit from the increased storage capacity and practicality of a coldroom.
- Chiller and Freezer options
- Multiple thicknesses and heights available
- Designed and produced in mind of the customer offering a dual temperature chamber maximising space and increased practicality.
- With both floorless and robust anti-slip flooring options available these can be used as walk-in or roll-in rooms.
- Panels are camlocked for strength and ease of build, packed with high-pressured PU (polyurethane) for maximum, dense insulation.
- Indoor and outdoor options.
- Doors are tailored with durable handles with locks and internal glow-in-the-dark safety release for additional safekeeping and safety.
- Total package at an unbeatable price.
- Interior lights are supplied with every room.
- Full-warranty options available.
- Installed by the Scandia team, or supplied as a kit with full instruction pack for easy self-assemble.
What our clients say
Since we started to work with Scandia in 2013 we have been impressed with the quality of Cold Rooms and ease of build, both with the modular rooms and bespoke rooms.
View a wide range of our completed refrigeration projects from design to supply and installation.
Our Product Range
With over 40 years of experience in manufacturing and building coldrooms, we have the experience and technical resources to enable us to deliver to your requirements, irrespective of the size.
Working closely alongside the customer, our in-house design experts ensure your requirements are kept at a priority whilst complying with the up-to-date requirements.
The rules enforced on new-builds and current commercial interiors are becoming ever stricter. This is where our coldroom works can be easily adaptable, for example in hygienic environments.
Scandia's insulated doors are perfect for all applications where temperature control, hygiene and dependability are of paramount importance.
With years of experience in designing and constructing mortuary stores, Scandia understand that every mortuary store is different, from single door chambers to multi-compartment suites.
We build our trailers to be extremely tough. Scandia use high density injected foam core 80mm panel, internally food safe and externally finished in grey plastisol.
As with our extensive range of products, there comes an even further range of accessories. Scandia stock and distribute accessories.
Scandia are one of the few Arneg importers and distributors. Arneg are market leaders in refrigerated display solutions, putting quality at the forefront Arneg manufacture the most technologically advanced products.
Scandia are importers and manufacturers of a wide range of continuously developed refrigeration units. Our unit range includes Monoblocs and split systems suitable for the preservation of fresh and frozen foods.
View our 2016 brochure online