Prompt. Practical. Affordable.
Scandia offer a range of innovative, small fully modular walk-in coldrooms. This series of coldrooms has been designed with the consumer in mind, with a broad range of sizes, for both chiller and freezer applications whatever the clients’ requirements. With stocks readily available, these flat-pack coldrooms can be on the clients’ premises within 3 days from order.
These rooms offer significant advantages for self-build consumers due to the few hours with no additional tools needed. Fast food shacks, fishmongers, butchers and green grocers – where space, budget and lead time is restricted these rooms deliver the perfect turnkey solution and enable these outfits to benefit from increased storage capacity and practicality of a coldroom.
- Chiller and freezer options.
- All rooms available with 80mm polyurethane panels food safe panels.
- 2160mm external height for floored rooms, 2080mm external height for floorless.
- Floorless and or robust anti-slip flooring to suit both roll-in or walk-in application.
- All components are cam-locked together for strength and ease of build, packed with high-pressured polyurethane.
- Indoor and outdoor options.
- Doors are manufactured with industry leading, robust, lockable Fermod furniture.
- Total package at very competitive prices.
- Interior lights provided.
- Full-warranty options available.
- Installed by Scandia engineers, or supplied as a kit with full instruction pack for simple self-assembly.