Seton Sands East Lothian
27 Jul 2018
As part of a nationwide re-fit, a highly regarded holiday park company had a kitchen refit at their East Lothian site. As part of this kitchen refit, as their main temperature controlled storage we aided in the design, supply and install of a dual compartment coldroom.
Throughout discussions we offered our proposed options in which would fit the standard sizes in which were being rolled out across other sites. Throughout the discussions with our customer we resulted in an outdoor dual compartment at the back of the kitchen area, which was finished in a black/anthracite finish to blend in with its surroundings.
We achieved this result through a well-thought out design by our customer and full understanding of the desired end-product from sale, through to production all through to the installation.
Outdoor Dual Compartment?
- Overall size 4300mm x 2560mm x 2200mm high?
- RAL7021 finish / white food safe internal finish on 80mm PIR panels?
• 2 x 800mm x 1900mm clear opening semi-rebate hinged doors?
• Reinforced insulated floors with bonded 9mm plywood and 2mm anti-slip aluminium overlay?
• 2 x TeCool weatherproof integral refrigeration systems?
• IP65 rated LED PIR sensor lights